Feedback/Bug Testnet

I have utilised and tried all the features that are currently available, here is my feedback and experience when using Alex Lab;

1. All features run normally and according to their functions, there are only a few obstacles
  2. When a deposit/sale/purchase is successful sometimes the balance is not updated in time, I have to wait a while for the balance to be updated, and not only that sometimes I also have to refresh so that the balance is updated, I think this should be better, because in the future this can make users disappointed when trading.
  3. UI/UX in my opinion must be polished even better, such as adding light mode features, and several others.
  4. I suggest adding a futures feature, because I think this is very good and can attract users.
  5. And I hope that the cancel order feature will be added, so that this can make it easier for users.
    for now that’s all the feedback from me, it does not rule out the possibility that in the future I will provide more detailed feedback in the future. thank you.

ST36FV0WRMDBX3NZDZCQ1FGDGCMS63R18TMRV41FR (Testnet)
SP36FV0WRMDBX3NZDZCQ1FGDGCMS63R18TMVNG203 (Mainnet)

The balance would be refreshed when the trade is settled. You can check the Trade History for trade details. If the status is still settling, you need to wait until the settling is complete.
Perpetual Trading will be launched in our future updates.
We have a cancel order feature now, in the open order panel.

1 Like