Market price - no execution

Stacks address:
{STZCFP3486BF968TPQ3H6DBRK70YKKSAW39CVBTT} testnet

Description:
I wonder why these “Market Price” type orders, even after 4 hours have passed, still have not been executed?
Shouldn’t it be at the current price of the last transaction on Orderbook, immediately after such an order is placed?

Browser:
Google Chrome (version): 105.0.5195.127

Screenshot:

Discord ID:
mike_bear_1.btc#8434

Telegram ID:
@mike_bear_1

1 Like

I was able to replicate this also. Will report with screenshots.

1 Like

Oks, thaks for answer :+1:
Some of the ‘Market Price’ orders go through, others do not :thinking:
I also noticed that the ones that don’t go through are on such a gray background, in the ‘Matched Orders’ tab :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

And here I attach more examples.
Of the 5 orders placed at several minute intervals, 2 of them are grayed out.
It appears that, like the ones in the previously attached srceenshot, they will not be executed anytime soon :worried:

Screenshot:

Description (added 12 hours later):
A few minutes ago I placed 10 ‘Market Price’ orders to sell STX.
Only 5 of them are in process (‘Trade History’ tab).
It’s only 50% effective :worried:
Those orders that did not go through to execution appeared in the ‘Matched Orders’ tab on a greyed out background shortly after being placed.
As soon as I noticed this, I thought that Orderbook would not take them into account. As was the case with my previous submission a few hours ago.

Screenshot:

1 Like

I also tested with some transactions. I see it less frequently but also in 24 transactions I see two failed this way. Not clear to my why they were not executed.

It is not just the STX/USD pool that is affected see this can happen in the BTC pool too. The grey transaction looks cancelled but I did not do this myself:

ST2PBEZB3ZPHJE1XJHFQKGF6E08SV29K96WCRJA13

1 Like

Ok, thanks for the answer :+1:
I also have examples on the ALEX/USD pair :writing_hand:
And I wonder on what basis and why they are cancelled?
And this just happens with ‘Market Price’ orders :thinking:

But we will wait for a deeper analysis :face_with_monocle:
On the other hand, it is better that this still appeared on testnet than on mainnet :wink:

This is under investigation and optimization. Thanks for the feedback

1 Like