My Overall Trading Experience

Stacks Testnet: ST37N35P4903CB8S91SHHYYQ3Q44Q3HCJS8RD4TKW
Stacks Mainnet: SP37N35P4903CB8S91SHHYYQ3Q44Q3HCJSBP8DCVF

This is just some general feedback of what I go through when trading:

I place an order, I sometimes see it at the bottom in open order and sometimes I miss it, or it wasn’t there.

I see my balance the same as before I placed my order, I doubt, I place the order again.

The trading screen is black and the error notice is also black. I only see some red X and some numbers that I don’t understand, with words but I didn’t see the words because the numbers were so long.

I then worry if, my double transaction will both go through as 2 seperate transactions because I have a healthy balance.

I then counter my trade with an opposite buy/sell to neutralize the mistake if it was double.

I then wait to see what happens, while in the process I am overtaken with worry and grief of losing funds or making a silly mistake.

Thats just while Im trading, otherwise I’m a nice guy.

The system is good overall, I only mentioned the above experience with hope that you may see more than I can and and resolve. After we iron out these small things, Alex will be on its way.

Can you provide some screenshots of the bugs you reported?

1 Like

1- Error Message highlighted in yellow. (The one previously referred to was at the bottom of the screen)
The color scheme is just hard on the eye.

2- My other Balances don’t appear here but previously did. (highlighted in yellow).

3- The balances seem to working well and update as a trade is placed.

4- This button (highlighted in yellow) only works if the cursor hovers over it and not if clicked.
The natural thing to do when seeing a button is to click it but what happens is that when the cursor goes over it, it opens the menu but when you click as habit it minimizes.
You then have to move your move and hover over it again.

5- I don’t understand this error, it happens dragging the volume to 100% on xBTC/xUSD.

6- When I place a market order, the notification is still for a limit order.

7- To be continued: I crashed the price and have some stuff to report.

This is a new error on xBTC / xUSD when trying to buy after clicking max.

However, the order does go through when not on 100%.

The above was drafted previously and not sent.

However, below is a screenshot of the same error that still seems to remain.

I could be mistaken as I cannot easily retry this error