NON-ISSUE - STX Bridge times - How fast was your wrap?

How well have other testers bridge times increased?

Stacks Address: {SP1TP0GP8CQ91G8JHPY4TEFWQKTF56X9V9SDKYGXG}
ETH Test Address: {0xd08496a1B8B2bEa375a4E9F76201107661e61bac}
Descriptions: {NON-ISSUE - noting increase in speed of Bridge - compare with other testers }

Making note of the bridge speed increased over these past days.
Reporting a fast STX Bridge wrap - 8 minutes for both txs types to complete.

Screenshot:
{

}

Discord ID: {DeeList.btc#2834}
Telegram ID: {@DeeList_btc}
Browser: Brave 1.45.118

1 Like

Hi @DeeList.btc
this is also confirmed by my observations yesterday when testing the Bridge.
However, it still takes some time (about ~5 minutes) from the time the unwrap xUSD - > USDC transaction is signed in Hiro Wallet until it appears in ‘Order History’.
And I think it is essential to reduce this time to an absolute minimum. The idea is that users should have no doubts whether their order has been accepted and what happens to it.
In the case of USDC - > xUSD wrap orders, I do not observe such a long delay. This transaction appears a few moments after it is confirmed and signed in Metamask.

Greetings,
mike

1 Like

Hello Mike! Glad you are seeing the nice speed increase also. We have come from hours to a few minutes with completed txs. Main delays you are seeing from the xUSD>USDC wrap is STX blockchain - as they are clearing mempool to show in order history. USDC>xUSD clears with the faster ETH tps. We should note that these speeds were achieved at L1 before the Stacks 2.1 arrival. Once Stacks pushes these upgrades and STX Bridge implements - all tx/wrap speeds will further increase.

1 Like

Thanks DeeList for writing.
Yes and I also have high hopes for Stacks 2.1 :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

But today, however, it does not look as good as yesterday :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, those long STX blocks can run txs 45min to over 1 hour - especially when/if BTC hashrate keeps hitting higher highs.

1 Like

Ok, I can wait, but what about others :thinking:
I try to look from the position of the future users :face_with_monocle:

BTW flashpay works nicely with a wrap from USDC to xUSD :rocket::+1:

1 Like

2.1 STX + Flashpay :muscle:- no other working Bitcoin DeFi product to compare these new protocols & features with, ALEX & ZEST hold the lead. As Flashpay functions increase - I wouldn’t expect block times to be an issue much longer.

1 Like

Sounds great, it’s something like ‘Pre-settle Trading’ in Alex Orderbook.
In terms of user experience, it’s a milestone, I think :+1:

1 Like