Order execution is too long

Stacks address:{ST2SNAJHQ52N2H0DRT201N27MTY6F06R43AXDTX0Y}.
Descriptions:{When the long or short order gets filled the execution of the trade took 10 minutes. This is too long for a trader in case if price moves fast and the trader wants to buy and sell quickly. Second issue is that the orderbook does not let me place limit orders above market price in case of long position and below the market price in case of sell position. This is inconvenient because sometimes trader wants the positions to be filled quickly and is willing to trade above or below market price.}

Discord ID: {KristineLV#7921}
Telegram ID: {KristineLV}

2 Likes

This is how the Bitcoin network works.
Time on the network is measured in blocks.
One block is about 10 minutes.
That’s why this is how it also works on Orderbook, I guess :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Everything works well except taking some times when depositting assets before starting to trade assets.

Hiro wallet address; STRRF97AGBMWXG9RZZVZPM3TX7KVHQT2M30DSE6S
discord ID; 함사 #8003

1 Like

Hi,
thanks for writing :slightly_smiling_face:
Deposits and withdrawals are processed by Stacks blocks, which is why it takes longer.
But this guarantees the security of such transactions :+1:

Regards,
mike

All orders go real fast, but when trying to deposit some assets, it took a bit long time compared to to other orders.

stacks wallet; ST26RTC965SK11WSAMPEGJRAC0P67E5A90TW3AM3T
discord ID; oak #8274

1 Like

I agree with this opinion to some extent. As a result of talking with other colleagues who conducted the test, they each showed different opinions depending on the access environment and time zone. It needs to be improved so that stable connections can be made at all times.

stacks address; SP1T01CG8K893GCFVBN10T3AYYBEPPKP8WENV3SW9(mainet)
ST1T01CG8K893GCFVBN10T3AYYBEPPKP8WDYP4RJ6(alextest)

Deposit transactions need to be confirmed on stacks blockchain, it usually takes about 10 min to proceed

The orders are matched instantly with the match engine.

Thanks for your feedback.