Reporting Issues on Bridge Testing

It looks Max Button does not work, I clicked the Max because I have some amount of xUSD, however, the Amount does not change i.e. keep showing 0.
In Addtion to that, Balance shows 0.

Error looks occured when I clicked Wrap Button after setting up from 10 USDC to 9.98 xUSD, however Error Message looks overflow over the Browser WIndow as attached.

On the Other Hand, Wrapping from 10 xUSD to 9.98 USD looked succeeded i.e. I could see “Transaction broadcasted” PopUp Screen. However, Activity on Hiro Wallet shows the Transfer-to-wrap as failed. After I clicked the Transaction, an Explorer Screen showed up but keeped loading more than 10minutes.

Having tried wrapping from 12 xUSD to 11.976 USCD, the Acivity on Hiro Wallet shows as Pending, it looks succeed, but failed again.

Stacks address:{STE9FA0GRQRJWC4M69ZE8AB547TQMTGJ70815AAW}.

1 Like

Thanks for sharing and being helpful! What browser and operating system are you on?

Hi werner.btc

Thank you for your Attention to my reporting.

Browser : Chrome 106.0.5249.119

I would like you to be informed that Unwrapping from 10 xUSD to 9.98 USDC on Same Environment which I carried out right now looks Succeed!

However, Wrappping from 10 USDC on Goerli to xUSD encountered Same Error as attached in the Initial Report on this Thread.

Best Regards,
Ekusiad

I would like you to be informed that I have tried Wrappping from USDC on Goerli to xUSD and encountered New Error as attached.

Best Regards,
Ekusiad