About the Suggestions category

The ALEX Lab Foundation is always striving to improve the ALEX Ecosystem, and all suggestions coming from the community will be highly valued and taken into consideration.

To keep up with all the possible Suggestions, this does not limit just to Alexonomics, LP Rewards, Marketing, Growth Strategies, Roadmap, IDOs, Token Pair Listing, Borrow/Lending, etc.
When making a suggestion, please create a post and label it with a ‘Suggestion’ category to get attention from the community.

To begin providing Suggestions, please consider using the format below.

Introduction:
[Please provide an introduction of what you are trying to address to the community.]

Overview:
[Please provide a simple summary of the introduction in the form of the current problem and a summary of why your suggestion would improve the existing Feature.]

Current Feature:
[A feature could have many different intended UX, please target the specific part of a feature you plan to address. E.g., Swap feature has a slippage setting, token pair, UI, etc.]

Suggested Improvement:
[Please describe your suggested changes in detail.]

Possible Challenges:
[If you believe there are technical or non-technical challenges, please describe them here. ]

8 Likes

UI is great but please kindly add the option for futures trading for new user as well the time 4qnge it too took to bridge from stack to sepolia is over an hour. Other than this everything seems cool and easy to use

Stack address: ST16ABH61DBS12H83TKHXSTWBK1FAVY0XXFDXT14Z

1 Like

Good suggestions mate

1 Like

How to improve the slow transaction and related issues:
Hi everyone :wave:
Like everyone I have been trying to work through the Alex sever and on thing most of us we agree on is the fact that the server seems to be slow even with the fact we have limited number of users right now .
My suggestion to the team right now is to consider having its own wallet and platform instead pf using Hiro. I think Hiro is smooth but is short on the speed needed for Alex.

Aside from that
10/10
ST3RGDSBEHCRMPGTVPS12ZM6QJTSZMP6T91J60XB5

2 Likes

Just use the Alex testnet and it was impressive but a little lagging interface can be smooth
Easy to use much understandable also concept and gas fees is very amazing transition

My stack mainnet address is ST1Z94NEV3G79Q8SNAMZKGK5FFN00ZVTZYH8N1BEJ

1 Like

Hopefully this would be great , nice work ,nice team ,nice projects,…I am bullish

1 Like